Monday, April 11, 2011

Beyond--Method #11 Survey says!

I have taken many online surveys, but never created one before. I liked reading about all of the different kinds that are available. I think that PollEverywhere would be a useful tool. I like the idea of the Jeopardy-style questions during library orientations. It would probably help keep the students engaged. I'm glad there is an option that doesn't require cell phones since our students are not supposed to use them during school hours.

Online surveys could help decide what programs a library would offer, what books and materials patrons would like to see in the collection, what patrons think about the library, etc. They seem like they would be very easy to use and very beneficial.

Just for fun, I created a survey using SurveyMonkey. Enjoy!

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Time spent on Method #11--approximately 2 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment